I say: "OpenExpert adds 'Open with' to the context menu of any chosen file type, using any applications you decide. So you can easily open your graphic files with your favorite paint program, or view your HTML files in either Netscape or Internet Explorer, just with a few clicks of the mouse."
They say: "OpenExpert enables you to specify any number of suitable applications for each file type. In this way, when you open a file, instead of being restricted to using a single pre-determined application, you can easily choose among a list of suitable applications.
Easily open your graphic files in your favorite paint programs or view your HTML files in either Netscape or Internet Explorer, just with a few mouse clicks. You can even add different versions of the same program to the OpenExpert menu.
- Adds a user-configurable "Open with" sub-menu to each file.
- Allows an unlimited number of applications for each file type.
- Easily add applications for any file types.
- Import and export of configuration data to copy settings to another system.
- Very small memory footprint
- OpenExpert is free for personal use! "